Worship @ 10
Children's Church @ 10:30
Every Wednesday night @ 6:30
Food and clothing on the 2nd Tuesday of every month starting at 8 A.M
About Living Word Teaching Center
God placed in the hearts of Pastors Leo and Linda a desire and a vision to build a church for Him in 1992. Little did they know that God's plan include starting a church in the Justin/Rhome area.
This vision has included a distribution center supplying families in need with all the necessities to get back on their feet. The Distribution Center includes food and clothing. The Distribution Center is open the second Tuesday of each month at 8:00am-noon.
In September 2018, SpeedWay Christian Fellowship merged with Living Word Teaching Center, Pastors Curtis and Debbie Butler became co-pastors along side Pastor Leo and Linda. Pastor Curtis and Debbie have been ordained and have pastored for 24 years. Pastors Leo and Curtis, have the same vision for Living Word Teaching Center and are unified in the vision God has given.
God has gathered excellent people to help as they have caught the Pastors vision to reach out to America and the world with His unconditional love, grace, and truth. Together we are committed to hear His voice and follow His plan to reach out to others.
God alone receives all the honor for the many miracles, healings, and break-throughs that He has accomplished through His church!
1. The Bible is the inspired Word of God and is profitable for doctrine, reproof, correction, for instruction in righteousness. (2 Tim. 3:16, 2 Peter 1:21)
2. Jesus was God manifested in the flesh, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, was crucified, died, rose from the dead the third day, ascended into heaven, and is seated on the right hand of God making intercession for us, He is coming back again and will judge the quick and the dead. (1 Tim. 3:16, Jn 1:1, Matt. 1:23, Heb. 4:15, Mark 16:19)
3. Salvation through the shed blood of Jesus. Forgiveness of sin. Salvation by grace and not works. (Eph. 2:8-9, John 3:16, Acts 16:31)
4. Healing for the whole man---spirit, soul, and body. (Isa. 53:5, 1 Thes. 5:23, 1 Pet. 2:24)
5. The Holy Spirit is the third person of the Godhead. The infilling of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues. It is a separate experience from salvation. Comes on people to endue them with power and equip them with power and equip them for ministry. The gifts of the Spirit are available to every believer and are necessary for the church to function as God intended. (Acts 2:4, 38-39, Acts 10:44-48, 1 Cor. 12:4-11, 1 Cor. 14)
6. Deliverance (Mark 16:17, Isa. 61:1-3, Lk. 4:18-19
7. The blessed hope-resurrection of the body and life everlasting.